Wow, Thank you so much Kim for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m honored! If you don’t know who Kim is you should definitely check out her blog. She is an amazing writer. I’ve learned so much from her and I love reading her post’s. I’m excited to answer my eleven questions and then read more of everyone else’s answers. These are so much fun and we learn so much about one another. 🙂
My Eleven Answers to Questions
- Ice cream or french fries? French fries- I’ve never been a big ice cream eater.
- Do you consider yourself a writer? Yes- I’ve been writing all my life. I’ve even published two poems when I was younger.
- What would you do if you could not blog? Talk more. Haha. That’s actually why I started my blog. So I would have a place to put my feelings and experiences about fibromyalgia so that my family did’t go insane. 🙂
- Have you already had your dream vacation or are you still planning it? Honestly, I’ve never really had a DREAM vacation. There are different places I think would be cool or fun to go but never been real big about it. Hmm.
- Sports car or muscle car? Mustang! Any color but would prefer purple or green 🙂
- What do you believe are the pros and cons of using cuss words on a blog? Well, I guess if used mildly then they can show more of how a person if feeling when used but if used nonstop then I probably wouldn’t be interested in reading.
- What is your favorite social media outlet? To vent my feelings- well, that’s here:) I use different places for different things. My blog is my most personal place. The rest are for keeping connected to friends and family. Play around, free advertising for my business and or sales. Each place is different.
- Defend your position as a cat person or a dog person? Wow, hmmm I’m not sure. Cats are easier by a long shot but we have both. They both have the good, the bad and the ugly. lol
- Favorite guilty pleasure? Binge watching T.V all day long. #lazydays 🙂
- What was the last book you read? It’s been way to long. I know it was by James Patterson though. Does that count? I love him! He’s my favorite author. Hands down. But I read a lot then don’t. I kinda go back and forth and lately is a don’t faze.
- Who was the last person you said, “I love you” to? Easy-My husband. He called me from work a little while ago and when hanging up we always say Love you.
Eleven Questions for my Nominees
1. Hot or cold?
2. How did you find or learn about WordPress?
3. Favorite T.V show?
4. What do you blog about and why?
5. Favorite color?
6. What is the one thing you could never give up?
7. Coffee or tea?
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
9. Chocolate or vanilla?
10. Have you ever published anything? If so, name drop so we may check it out.
11. What country you live in?
My Eleven Nominees are:
These are the eleven blogs I’d like to nominate for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I love reading their blogs and you should check them out! There are so many more bloggers that I’d love to add to this list. Everyone nominated has the choice to participate and accept the award or not. Let’s have some fun! 🙂